Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC) - Know your limit... use this BAC Calculator provided by Alcohol Addiction Center
- Blood alcohol concentration is how the amount of alcohol present in an individual's bloodstream is measured. For example, someone with a BAC of .20% means that their bloodstream contains 2 parts alcohol for every 1,000 parts blood.
- A BAC limit of 0.08% is the legal limit in all 50 states with Mississippi having a "zero tolerance" level for underage drinking of 0.02%.
- Use this BAC Calculator provided by the Alcohol Addiction Center to help you make smart decisions when or if you do decide to consume alcohol.
- If you are in danger or need emergency medical assistance, call 911. Your safety is the first priority. University officials can be alerted once you are safe.
- If you are not in immediate danger, call the MSU Safe Line at (662) 325-3333. The Safe Line is available 24/7 and is staffed by trained counselors who can assist you in getting help, including medical care, housing or academic accommodations, or counseling.
- Starkville Police Department (662) 323-4131 or Emergencies 911
- Oktibbeha County Sheriff (662) 323-2421 or Emergencies 911
Sexual Misconduct FAQ
Answers to frequently asked questions about sexual assault and other sexual misconduct can be found here: Title IX and Sexual Misconduct. For additional information, please consult the university's Sexual Misconduct Policy or contact the university's Title IX Coordinator at email@example.com or (662) 325-5839.